In the South West, there is room for industry to grow.
A number of attractive industrial land options are available to suit light and heavy industry. Kemerton, Shotts and Preston are among the industrial parks underpinning the growth of industry in the region.
- Location: About 17km north-east of Bunbury.
- Lot sizes: Established 2,000+ha industrial area. Large development sites are available for strategic and downstream processing industries, which will be allocated through a ground lease arrangement with DevelopmentWA.
- Fast fact: Links to the Bunbury Port by road, with land reserved for a future rail connection if required.
- Location: 7.5km east of Collie, between the Muja and Bluewaters Power Stations.
- Lot sizes: From 12ha to 60ha lots, available for a range of industry requirements.
- Fast fact: Connected to existing road and rail infrastructure.
- Location: 8km south-east of Bunbury CBD.
- Lot sizes: Planning underway, 271ha developable land.
- Fast fact: Only about 10 minutes outside the Bunbury CBD and the Bunbury Port.
Looking for a space for your workshop or showroom? Bunbury’s Halifax Business Park has room to grow. The business park is benefiting from State Government investment.