We live where others holiday.
The South West is the most visited region in Western Australia outside of Perth. It is also the most populated regional area in the state. And no wonder. The dynamic South West has so much to offer.
It’s a great place to visit and an even better place to stay all year ’round. Holiday here and you won’t want to leave.
Situated in the picturesque south-west corner of Australia, the South West region is known for its extensive natural beauty, enviable lifestyle opportunities and diverse employment opportunities.
The South West is a great place for families to call home. The region is well serviced with schools, health care, sporting facilities and all the necessities of modern life.
It’s all here in the dynamic South West region. Spend your weekends enjoying surfing beaches, towering forests, established wine regions and trendy cafes and boutiques.
The region boasts superb restaurants, as well as a thriving events and arts scene.
It’s official – We have the best places to live
- Yallingup named Australian Traveller’s 2019 Best Town in Australia – (Byron Bay second place)
- Bunbury named as the WA winner of the 2019 Keep Australia Beautiful 2019 Tidy Towns Sustainable Communities Awards
It’s official – We have the best parks
- Manjimup – Manjimup Heritage Park named 2020 Park of the Year at the WA Parks and Leisure Australia Regional Awards of Excellence
- Busselton – Busselton Foreshore Jetty Precinct named 2019 Park of the Year
- Bunbury – Koombana Foreshore was named 2018 Park of the Year
- Donnybrook – The Apple FunPark is the biggest free entry playground in Australia.