The South West Development Commission is committed to protecting your privacy when we implement our activities online.
In certain areas of this website we may ask you to provide user information by subscribing to our newsletter or completing online forms.
Use of information collected
When you submit information via this website you are consenting to the South West Development Commission using the details provided by you, such such as your name, company, email address and phone number as outlined below:
- Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
- We will not use or disclose information collected from you other than for the purpose made known to you, or for a purpose you would reasonably expect, or a purpose expressely authorised by you.
- Information provided by you may be required, authorised or permitted by or under any law.
- We will at all times respect your wishes if you request that information you provide is not used for a particular purpose.
Access to information
You may request details of the information we have collected from you at any time if you have concerns about the accuracy or extent of that information.
Web data collected
When you view this website our web server takes a record of your visit and logs the following statistical information:
- The user’s server address;
- the user’s top level domain name (eg: .com, .gov, .au, etc);
- the date and time of the visit;
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- the previous site visited; and
- the type of brower used.
Cookies may be used to monitor the use of our website. Individual use is not analysed and information collected is only used to measure site activity and improve the effectiveness of our website. Cookies can be blocked without impacting your interaction with this website.
If you enter personal information online, the details are only collected if you submit the form to us. If you log out of the website, or cancel the application prior to submitting the form, the information entered will be automatically deleted.
Links to third party websites
This website contains links to other websites which are not subject to this Privacy Statement. The Commission does not control the content, policies or practices of such websites.
To protect your privacy please review the privacy policies on other websites before you disclose any personal information to other parties.