You want to put forward your best funding application. We want you to as well! Which is why we have made available a series of online grant writing tutorials.
We encourage you to watch the following videos before getting started with your submission. We have broken the videos into handy sections relating to specific sections of the application.
2. Before you start
3. Grant writing overview
4. Why is your project needed?
5. What will the funding deliver?
6. How will you ensure accountability?
7. When will key milestones occur?
8. Who supports your project?
9. Is your budget confirmed and finance secured?
10. Can the expected outcomes be quantified?
11. Answering all the questions
12. Before you submit
With funding available for projects in the South West, the State Government’s RED Grants program represents a fantastic opportunity for local organisations.
If you have project in the pipeline that will unlock economic development and support jobs in the region, we invite you get in contact with our team at [email protected] or phone – 9792 2000.